HealthBeacon is a medication adherence technology company. We develop smart tools for managing medication. The HealthBeacon is a smart sharps bin for patients who self-inject medications at home. It is digitally connected and programmed with your personal medication schedule, and uses customized reminders to help you start and stay on track with your medication. The HealthBeacon was designed using customer feedback and with patient empowerment being our top priority, which has led to 96% of patients accepting the HealthBeacon as part of their treatment when offered. The company was founded and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with a global team across Boston, Orlando, Montreal, and Europe.
This position requires a background within Specialty Pharmacy and/or the Pharmaceutical industry working directly with patient support programs and patients. We believe you have a strong ability to understand different stakeholders needs, successfully work in cross functional teams, manage complex issues, recognize decision points, and design/deliver creative solutions that will benefit the patient`s treatment and disease journey. The primary responsibility of the role is to facilitate the implementation of HealthBeacon’s Injection Care Management System across Pharmaceutical, Specialty Pharmacy, and Health System clients in the US and Canada. Your demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects effectively while facilitating group success will be critical to your role in HealthBeacon.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Build and Manage timelines for project implementations across US client base.
• Coordinate internal resources and deliverables to meet timelines.
• Preparation of project collateral and training materials.
• Training for project implementation across all stakeholder organizations.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelors or Masters degree in related field, having 3+ years Project Management experience within Specialty Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Patient Support Programs. Experience with Digital Health solutions preferred.
• Strong team player with high level of personal initiative; able to prioritize and manage issues simultaneously. Works closely with global cross-functional HealthBeacon team.
• Great written and verbal communication skills. Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
• Fosters a culture of openness, compliance, innovation and best practice.
Get in touch!
Please submit Resumes/Cover Letters to Laura: email@example.com
HealthBeacon is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and celebrate diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.