HealthBeacon is a medication adherence technology company. We develop smart tools for managing medication. The HealthBeacon is a smart sharps bin for patients who self-inject medications at home. It is digitally connected and programmed with your personal medication schedule, and uses customized reminders to help you start and stay on track with your medication. The HealthBeacon was designed using customer feedback and with patient empowerment being our top priority, which has led to 96% of patients accepting the HealthBeacon as part of their treatment when offered. The company was founded and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with a global team across Boston, Orlando, Montreal, and Europe.
This position requires a background within Specialty Pharmacy and/or the Pharmaceutical industry working directly with patient support programs and patients. We believe you have a deep understanding of US Drug Distribution channels and how innovation can be implemented efficiently. The primary responsibility of the role is to identify opportunities and introduce HealthBeacon’s Injection Care Management System across Pharmaceutical, Specialty Pharmacy, and Health System clients in the US and Canada.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Identifying opportunities for implementation of HealthBeacon’s Injection Care Management System.
• Conducting Tech Demos for prospective clients, maintaining relationship/support through implementation.
• Providing expert-level knowledge of Adherence via Digital Health tools within Patient Support Programs.
• Strong analytical/critical thinking skills, with the ability to match client needs to appropriate solutions.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelors or Masters degree in related field, having 3+ years Business Development and/or Sales experience.
• Deep knowledge of Specialty Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Patient Support Programs. Experience with Digital Health solutions preferred.
• Strong team player with high level of personal initiative; able to prioritize and manage issues simultaneously. Works closely with global cross-functional HealthBeacon team.
• Seeking those with a passion for digital health technology who enjoy working in fast-paced environment.
• Great written and verbal communication skills. Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
• Fosters a culture of openness, compliance, innovation and best practice.
Get in touch!
Please submit Resumes/Cover Letters to Laura: email@example.com
HealthBeacon is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and celebrate diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.